Meet Dr. Lee
Originally from Long Island, NY. currently resides in Quincy, MA.
- Undergraduate-Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Dental School-University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School-Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Residency-Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Hospital privileges and part-time attending at Boston University Medical Center Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Particular fields of interest are maxillofacial trauma, craniofacial and orthognathic surgery, dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, bone grafting and BOTOX Cosmetics.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
In his spare time, Dr. Lee enjoys traveling and spending time with his dog (Nana) and wife (Jaewon). They are expecting their first child, a daughter, this September. Dr. Lee is excited to join Oral Surgery South and continue the tradition of providing excellent care to the South shore community.