Meet Dr. Robert E. Lincoln
- Attended Brown University, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
- Graduate studies for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery were completed at Tufts University, New England Medical Center, Boston City Hospital, and Boston University School of Dental Medicine.
- Was actively involved in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Training Program at Boston Medical Center from 1994 to 2002 as Associate Clinical Professor. During this time he was the Associate Director of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Boston Medical Center, Harrison Avenue Pavilion.
- Clinical fields of interest are maxillofacial trauma, oral pathology, and dental implants.
Board Certified – Diplomate status
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Association of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Committee of Anesthetic, Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Enjoys spending time outdoors, visiting Cape Cod, and watching hockey.