Meet Dr. Lincoln
Originally from Hingham, MA
- Attended Brown University, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
- Graduate studies for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery were completed at Tufts University, New England Medical Center, Boston City Hospital, and Boston University School of Dental Medicine.
- Was actively involved in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Training Program at Boston Medical Center from 1994 to 2002 as Associate Clinical Professor During this time he was the Associate Director of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Boston Medical Center, Harrison Avenue Pavillion.
- Particular fields of interest are maxillofacial trauma, oral pathology, and dental implants.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Enjoys spending time with his family, visiting Cape Cod, and hockey.