Meet Dr. David A. Cottrell
- Attended Bucknell University for his undergraduate studies in Pennsylvania.
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania
- Dental Residency – Yale University Hospital in New Haven
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Tufts University – New England Medical Center
- Fellowship in Craniofacial Reconstruction – Baylor Medical Center
- Clinical fields of interest are Third Molar Surgery, Anesthesia, Implants, Bone grafting, meeting new patients.
- Published over 200 Scientific and Clinical Articles and Abstracts and lectured nationally and internationally on the topics of implants and bone grafting for implants.
- Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Former Chairman of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Boston University School of Dental Medicine/Boston Medical Center
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Past President, Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Senior Massachusetts Delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Traveling with family, Red Sox, Fishing, Hiking, Dogs, and Wine Making