Meet Dr. Joseph S. Leibovici
Originally from Livingston, NJ
- Attended Rutgers University, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Graduate Studies for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery were completed at Tufts University, New England Medical Center and Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Boston Medical Center.
- Clinical fields of interest are maxillofacial trauma, dental implants, bone grafting
- Enjoys private practice as well as academic involvement with the Residency Programs at Boston Medical Center/B.U.
- Attending Surgeon/Clinical Instructor, Boston Medical Center, Boston University School Dental Medicine, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Loves spending time with his wife, Ashley Leibovici and five children, equestrian horse jumping with “Curly”, skiing, National Ski Patrol